Wednesday, March 21, 2018

We Are On A Top 200 Auto Blog List - One of Two Malaysian Websites On A Global List!!!


I believe that this is some cause for celebration.  Motoring Malaysia has been placed on number #128 on Feedspot's Top Auto Blog list. You can see the badge to the right of this blog where we are in the Top 200 Auto Blog listing!!!


Feedspot is the content reader for reading all your favorite blogs and news websites in one place. Not too shabby as this blog is the SECOND and only other Malaysian website featured on the list. The other being Paultan.org.

Of course, Paultan is placed super high and they deserve where they are at. But personally, being a blog site, Youtube channel, twitter channel, google+ channel, Facebook site operated mainly by Yours Truly with minimal assistance, this is considered as something of a milestone. And no, I did not pay or subscribe to them in any way prior to Motoring Malaysia. A lot of you readers know that this isn't my style at all.

This is quite an achievement. It feels as good as the Best Auto Blog Award I got in 2014 at the Malaysia Social Media Awards. What this type of thing does for me is that it encourages me to come up with new stuff and keep moving with the times. You can see this when I have now produced more YouTube content than before. Head over there if you are interested!!!

All of this feels good when your articles come up in the first few pages of a Google search too. So thank you readers out there for making Motoring Malaysia what is is today. Yes, it could be better, but some days, I like sitting down, drinking coffee and enjoying my life to the fullest. So I hope you folks do allow me to chill out a bit too!!!

[Update 11 October 2018 - We recently made it on PartCatalog.com's 70 Best Auto Blogs to Follow in 2018! - Click here to read about it!!!]



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done! Done us Malaysians proud :)

Rigval Reza said...

Thank you!!!