Tuesday, November 07, 2017
NAZA KIA MALAYSIA Will Offer A Relief Package For Customers Affected By The Floods In Northern Peninsular Malaysia
Naza Kia Malaysia, the official distributor of KIA vehicles in Malaysia is graciously offering a flood relief programme for their customers in the Northern region in light of the recent flooding that has happened there. From today until 31 st December 2017, Kia car owners affected by this catastrophic flood can send their Kia to any authorised Kia outlets in the Northern region for free vehicle inspection and professional advice as well as genuine spare parts at a discount.
Naza Kia Malaysia is also offering a discount of up to 50% for genuine Kia parts replacement as well as discounted labour rates, subjected to the degree of damage incurred in the vehicle. Note that this flood relief programme is only available for Kia vehicles uninsured for natural disaster. If you have insurance, you have to file a claim with your insurance company.
Meanwhile, car owners can take the following safety precautions to prevent major damage to their vehicles. This advice is not limited to only Kia vehicles okay.
1. Do not attempt to start your vehicle or turn on ignition switch.
2. Manually unlock your vehicle’s doors using the key to avoid failure of electronic parts from remote alarm usage.
3. Immediately disconnect the negative battery terminal to prevent electricity flow within your vehicle.
4. Lodge a police report and inform your insurance company.
5. Remove valuables from your vehicle before manually locking your vehicle.
6. Make arrangements to tow your vehicle to the nearest Naza Kia service centre for inspection.
Participating Naza Kia Outlets under the flood relief programme:
1 NKM Penang Penang
2 NKM Juru Penang
3 KIA JNS Automotive Services Sdn Bhd Penang
4 Gem Utara Sdn Bhd Penang
5 CS OTC Vision Sdn Bhd Penang
6 NKM Alor Setar Kedah
7 Kia Huat Technical Services Sdn Bhd Kedah
8 Tiang Hooi Automobile Sdn Bhd Perak
9 Korean Motor Sdn Bhd Perak