Monday, July 23, 2018

Site Update: Been Taking Things Slow Over The Past Few Days...


The title says it all. Been taking things easy for the past few days. If you folks checked out the Motoring Malaysia Facebook page during the #proton1tankadventure you'd know Zachary Ho (of Autoworld.com.my) participated in a Proton Persona and won the media category for that model. So I decided to reward myself some R&R from writing. 


I will be writing a report on the event soon but what I can say it is hard work balancing between speed, or no speed, and fuel economy. Note that in the pic below I wasn't super slow. The speedometer was hovering around 80kmh.


It was an adventure on how to manage 640+km on a tank of petrol, make it on time to the check points and still find time to enjoy food and drink along the way. And no, it wasn't a walk in the park and it was an adventure. Not some fuel economy run.

Will tell it all later.


No comments: