The new Renault Captur now incorporates the brand’s signature C-shaped LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) while the grille has been redesigned to more closely resemble that of Renault’s other crossovers, notably its bigger sibling, the Renault Kadjar.
The upgraded Captur also sports a new 17-inch alloy wheel design and LED wing mirror indicators.
More refined interior appointments, user-friendly and connected
Renault's designers not only refreshed the external appearance of the new Captur to be in line with more modern models in the range like the Koleos, they also paid close attention to enhancing the quality and finish of the cabin.
The interior benefits from the use of high-quality plastics, and a foam-backed dashboard. The black combi-leather seats, combi-leather door finishers, redesigned gear lever and door panels offer a more modern and sophisticated cabin.
The new Renault Captur carries over the extensive equipment and specifications that helped forge the model’s reputation as a versatile and user-friendly vehicle. Cabin space and seat configuration can also be adapted to meet various capacity needs with a sliding rear bench seat that is foldable 60:40, which also provides ample boot space from 377 litres to a maximum of 1,235 litres.
The new Renault Captur is fully connected through the MediaNav multimedia system with a 7-inch touchscreen, AUX, USB, Bluetooth and navigation.
List of standard features
· Keyless entry and start, with walkaway door lock function
· Auto door lock
· Auto headlights and rain sensors
· Reverse camera
· Navigation system
· ECO Mode for up to 10% additional fuel savings
· A versatile multi-position boot floor
· Front door bins that can accommodate 1.5-litre drinks bottles
· Four high efficiency airbags – dual frontal and dual head/thorax side
· Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
· Hill Start Assist (HSA)
· ABS with Electronic Brake Assist (EBA) and Electronic Brakeforce Distribution (EBD)
5-in-Captur Aftersales Promise / Warranty
The 5-in-Captur aftersales service is continued to offer customers more cost savings and hassle-free servicing over the next five years. The package includes:
· Free service and maintenance (parts and labour) for five years or up to 100,000km, whichever comes first
· A five-year manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage
· Complimentary 24 hours roadside assistance
· Pick-up and delivery during scheduled maintenance at Renault service centres
· Mobility service of replacement car in the event any part is not available for over 48 hours at authorised service centres, subject to availability
Like all Renault mainstream vehicles, the new Captur comes with a five-year full manufacturer’s warranty with unlimited mileage. To date, Renault has 14 service centres across Peninsular and East Malaysia. Service and aftersales coverage is further supported by the strength of Tan Chong Group’s aftersales network.
For more information about the new Captur and Renault in Malaysia, please visit www.renault.com.my or www.facebook.com/RenaultMalaysia.
 Based on New European Driving Cycle (NEDC) for combined cycle
 Total units sold from 2014 to March 2018
 Only available for customers who purchase their insurance under Tan Chong Insurance Business Stream (TCIBS)