Friday, May 20, 2016

NOTICE: There is an infringement of the contents of MOTORING-MALAYSIA.BLOGSPOT by another website called JCarReview


The title says it all. There is a copyright infringement of the contents of MOTORING-MALAYSIA.BLOGSPOT. I have not given any permission to the blog called http://jcarreview.blogspot.my/ who have decided to take the content of this blogspot site and posted it on their site without prior approval or any sort of permission from me.  The photos, articles over there are all mine and this crook has decided to make a profit from plagiarizing my work.

It is frustrating to see when others infringe and just take someone else's efforts and use it for their own. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure if you already this info, but if you go through the post at the blog, you can find "maskaes" as the author. Apparently he's an Indonesian and earning money through clicks.

Rigval Reza said...

Yeah. I have complained to Google anyway. Lets just wait and see