Thursday, September 20, 2018

Proton X70 Exclusive Media Preview Official PROTON Video - We Get Some Airtime in the Vid!


Proton has just released a short video on the recent media preview of the upcoming X70 SUV. I get interviewed on what I thought about it. You can see me blabbering for a few seconds at around the 1min 30sec mark. 



There, I mentioned that it looked contemporary (i.e current and modern) and it had that European feel in terms of material used inside. These are my first impressions on what the Proton X70 is. Of course, if you want to know what I thought of the X70 you can read it in my earlier posting here... which I suppose most of you have already read. 

I am just sharing with you guys out there how smart I looked on someone else's video. But for now, in terms of how it looks, how the X70 feels in terms of cabin design and the materials used inside, you can book the SUV if the price they offer it is right. What's a right price? Well, let's hope that the prices start at RM90,000 for the entry level variant and onwards till RM120,000 for the Premium variant. 

No comments: