Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas and Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas and a happy new year folks! I've been busy relaxing and just doing stuff that I like to do aside from automotive related stuff.


I do have a life you know. I just hope you folks out there are enjoying the festive break before the start of 2020.

Speaking of 2020, many new things will be happening from what I gather. I hope that it will be a good year for all, even though we do hear that the country will be having a slowdown in terms of the economy.

The thing is, I don't think things get easier with more and more people in the world. More mouths to feed means more competition. It means that no one and especially  shouldno company be just resting on their laurels.

Even companies like Proton who has had a great 2019. They have to push on ahead. Even brands that had a bad 2019 should dig in deeper and find a good workaround for 2020.

A new year means new chances to take. Hope you readers out there are looking forward to the new year.

Oh, I would like to take the opportunity to thank you folks for coming back and reading the stuff in here and also watching our stuff on YouTube. Keep on doing so. Thank you.


No comments: