Monday, July 25, 2016

Away with the Proton Perdana

I have just arrived in Melaka after a drive with the Proton Perdana 2.0. I am down here with a bunch of other automotive journos who were in the 2.4 and 2.0 also. Here are some real life pics of the cars from my phone for the time being.


Now that I've managed to try in out in the real world, away from the test track I will be able to write about how it performs on most roads in and about Peninsular Malaysia. I have to say that this car is not disappointing to drive at all. It still has a lot of the original donor car's DNA (the good and also the bad) but the road presence of this car is fabulous. It looks very good in real life on the roads. Very European in terms of styling and design. Better than a lot of cars in its price range and some higher up too.

A write up will come sometime soon. How soon I can't really say...but stay tuned. Enjoy these pics for now.

The Perdana 2.0 in red and a 2.4 in gold
Perdana 2.0 (above & below)

Perdana 2.4 - note the differences with the 2.0 above..Front lip, side skirts, rear bootlid spoiler and alloy wheels with black highlights. I personally like the cleaner look of the 2.0.






No comments: