Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Video Test Drive: 2018 Mazda CX-5 SKYACTIV 2.0G 2WD GLS - Mazda's Mid-Priced SUV Offers a Lot



Here is another video review / test drive folks! I squeezed this in just before going on a short vacation. Even I would like to take advantage of this year end you know. So we have the video review of the 2018 Mazda CX-5 SKYACTIV 2.0G 2WD GLS, folks. This is a nice mid-priced SUV which offers a lot.


I will not be writing much about this. Go watch the video to find out more. It does take time filming and also puting this together. And if you guys know me, it isn't just done quite simply. There are some nice B-roll of the CX-5 2.0 here of course (just me praising myself here, lah). It is a nice C-segment sized SUV from Mazda. They are actually one of the better Japanese car makers today. They still use proper techniques and give you what they think is the best in terms of driving dynamics, efficiency and quite a bit. They are also realistic in their goals. Which is why I did enjoy the SUV.

Go watch the video! Subscribe! So that I can make more stuff for you...both written and also on YouTube! 

Oh, and a belated Merry Christmas, happy Boxing Day and a happy holidays. Seasons Greetings too in case I suddenly take a longer year end break than usual!!!!!






2 comments:

adylanchng said...

Just came across this blog. Keep up the great work.

Mercedes Singapore said...

Nice! Thanks for sharing