Monday, April 13, 2015

Spotted for sale: Ferrari Lamborghini City.

As usual, Monday morning. Sent my kid to school, came home, went to the loo to deposit some waste, had my morning mug of coffee, started up the notebook and opened up Mudah.my to search the ads for interesting cars that I fuel my dream of owning my next project car. And I see this.



Fuiyooh. Now we all just need to buy a Honda City 2nd Gen to get a Ferrari. Four door Fellali too. With Lamborghini type doors too. Talk about identity crisis. Wonder what the 'H' badging stands for then. More fuiyoooh.

Maybe some truth would make it easier to swallow? Say "Honda City AutoSalon Showcar"?


Original advert here and below (while it lasts)

"2007 Honda City (A)Convert to Ferrari Model

RM38,800
Carefully owner use , 100%accident free, good condition , owner convert to Ferrari Model, spend more than rm20000 for convert , adjustable bucket seat, sportrim surround system woofer, 2 unit Am,spoiler,see to believe , full loan ,t&c, up to 9 years,pls call 0126865***0 




Make
Honda


Model
City


Type
Others


Transmission
Auto


Engine Capacity
1500 cc


Mileage
100 000 - 109 999


Reg. Year
2007


Mfg. Year
2007


Features
ABS Brakes, Adjustable Steering, Airbag Driver, Airbag Passenger, Alarm, Bodykit, CD Player, Central Lock, Paddleshift, Reverse Camera, Solar Film, Sport Rims"

Read more at http://www.mudah.my/Honda+City+A+Convert+to+Ferrari+Model-34829440.htm#6xgtvlW6iJGmcIzq.99

No comments: