Monday, February 03, 2020

VIDEO: 2019 Onwards Volkswagen Golf 1.4TSI (Mk7.5) with the R-Line and Sound & Style Package


I have been extremely busy doing my other pursuits in life. Taking a break from the automotive scene over this past couple of months is refreshing. You do know that I have a lot of other hobbies and recently, I had the opportunity to fully indulge in them. But I have not forgotten you readers  and viewers out there. This is a new video on the 2019 onwards Volkswagen Golf 1.4 TSI with the R-Line and Sound and Style Package over on our YouTube Channel.


The new Mk8 Volkswagen Golf is just around the corner, but how does the Mk7 (in facelift, 7.5) Golf TSI perform in 2020? I try answer that question. This 2019 Golf 1.4TSI has the R-Line bodykit and accessory bits as well as the Sound and Style package with has a nice HELIX subwoofer which adds to the already nice looking infotainment system. 

The 1.4TSI makes 150hp and 250Nm torque. Decent performance all round and with the infotainment system, active information instrument cluster it looks all very contemporary and current for 2020. With the total package, the price is slightly over RM170,000 due to it being fully imported and all that. Still, a worthy drive even with the new Mk8 just around the corner. But here in Malaysia, the Mk 8 should take a while as deliveries haven't even started in Europe if I am not mistaken (as at Feb 2020).

I am slowly trying to get back in groove actually. Hard when you're enjoying the things you want to do but I am. This video is proof actually. 











No comments: