Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday Lite: The BMW Seven Hundred and Fifty by Q Branch


Q: It's the insurance damage waiver for your beautiful new car. Now, will you need collision coverage?
Bond: Yes.
Q: Fire?
Bond: Probably.
Q: Personal Injury?
Bond: I hope not, but accidents do happen.
Q: They frequently do with you.
Bond: Well, that takes care of the normal wear and tear. I there any other protection I need?
Q: Only from me, 007, unless you bring that car back in pristine order.



The AVIS rent-a-car BMW 750i E38 - Ballistic armored body panels, bulletproof and impact-proof glass all round (but not gerenade launcher proof to an extent), security system which electrocutes intruders through the door handles (can be disarmed via 007's mobile phone), security compartments hidden behind section of dashboard where airbag is located, can be driven and controlled remotely by 007's Ericsson mobile phone, retractable cable-cutter in the front BMW logo, tear gas dispensers, roof mounted rockets and a rear-mounted caltrop (triangular spikes) dispenser. In other words, the usual extras. 

I still want one. IF I could afford the road tax on this sucker here in Malaysia that is.


If I was driving this car from the back seat via my phone  I'd be happy as heck....


And here's how you return it back to the rental company after a job well done. 

No comments: