Thursday, February 27, 2014

Good News Peeps...We Won Best Auto Blog For MSMW 2014!

We won! We surprisingly won. Yours Truly, and this Blog were nominated for the Best Auto Blog at this year's Malaysia World Blogger And Social Media Awards held in conjunction with the Malaysia Social Media Week 2014 (which is currently ongoing). Somehow, with the help of you readers and a bunch of friends we did manage to garner more than a handful of votes and bloody won!!!!!!!

The reason we asked, pleaded and begged for a few votes is that it would be mighty embarrassing if we ended up with just two votes - my own personal vote and my daughter's, who was thrilled that her dad managed to win something. Which to say the least is truly surprising. We were just expecting not coming in last.

Anyway, kudos to the organisers of the event, Social Media Chambers of Malaysia and My Events International for hosting such a splendid awards ceremony.

Oh, those that have been following Yours Truly on Twitter and Facebook would already know. I apologise if this short piece may seem like me parading around this small victory but heck, it's my victory, I can do whatever I want.

More about cars and motoring later when regular transmission resumes right after some basking in the limelight continues.


2 comments:

Time Traveller said...

Tahniah di atas kemenangan Best Auto Blog :D
Moga pencapaian anda diteruskan lagi untuk kemenangan tahun depan :D

Rigval Reza said...

Terima kasih