Saturday, July 03, 2010

Some Photographs and A Few Interesting Postings on MyAutoBlog by Yours Truly.....



Hello again. I have been pretty busy travelling around the Peninsular recently. I made a 2 trips down South. One to Muar, Johor and one more to the Lion City for a change of air. I basically went to someplace a little more hectic but surprisingly more organized than Kuala Lumpur, so it was good.

The 'murtabak singapore' at Zam Zam and at Victory next door ( both pictured above) is nice on a Sunday morning, or for lunch or for dinner.

Oh yes. Check out this little Suzy. It is smaller than a Jimny SJ413. But it has chunky off-road tires, taller suspension and all the off-road goodies. I wonder if this little car does leave the island for off-road jaunts in Malaysia.

Now I've not been quiet on the writing front. I have been writing new pieces for MyAutoBlog.org.

The following are some that I think are worthy to share in here...........................
1. The Beacham Jaguar MkII.  You now don't have to send that Jag of yours for a modernization in the UK anymore. Click here to read the article.

2. Gordon Murray's T25. A nice small car concept. I like small cars. The original Mini is one of my favourite drives and so was my 2nd Gen Honda Civic. Of course, this is smaller than my Civic, and smaller slightly than the Mini. Go here to see some pics and a writeup about it.

3. Drive a black car? Some more useless research conducted by people who want grants from the government or to show that they are doing something with taxpayer's money at all those Institutes of Higher Learning.

4. The next Suzy Swift is out. Check out how much it doesn't differ here. It may be longer, wider and taller, but it stays the same.

5.Late night shopping at Mustafa's in Little India, Singapore, a Toyota with a Subaru Scoop (even in Singapore we get mods like this) and an old W124 wagon plying the streets of Singapore at night. They don't throw out their old stuff all the time if you know what I mean. Click here for this.

No comments: