Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Site Update: I'm basically BACK! But the articles will be slow for the time being....


I'm back folks! News pieces will come soon as things are finally coming back to normal here in Malaysia as the country comes out of various forms of Covid-19 Pandemic lockdowns. Malaysia has over 95% vaccination rates for adults and this is why I have decided to start writing again. With economic activities opening up again, we can actually see, touch and feel the cars, trucks and whatever modes of transport. With experience, and only with actually experiencing these machines will writing about it make most sense for me to do.

So, Motoring Malaysia the Blog is back. Writing will come first and then maybe if time permits some videos on YouTube (I have a Motoring Malaysia YouTube channel you know) ....or if I am less lazy as even starting up to write is already a chore to do after a long break. I have been spending my time with my other pursuits. I have been busy with indoor hobbies that I have like watches (Yes,watches - I have been busy getting my vintage Seiko collection in order as well as other watches), pc gaming and also just twiddling my thumbs. Yes. Very busy folks.

Anyway, as I said above, expect news articles to start dropping from tomorrow onwards. Maybe an article a day or so on average over the next few days as I will try to get things in gear again. 

Oh, I may be off on a short local holiday though. Haven't had one of those every since Malaysia went on all of the Movement Control Orders to try curtail the pandemic. So nest week  may see another short break but it would be unlike this long one. I note that my last postings were in June 2021. 

Yes, I am still alive and kicking. It's just that during the pandemic the kicking was just lazing around. 

No comments: