Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Yes I'm Still Around, Just That All of These Lockdowns Have Curtailed My Mood ....



 ....of course it has curtailed my mood. I am one of those guys who enjoy proper experiences in my life. And since Malaysia is on another round of lockdowns, I have basically put many things on hold from my many dealings as well as this motoring blog. I am still around folks but until things get back to normal, I seem to be enjoying what retired people have been doing. Nothing whatsoever.

It is fun once I had got a few business matters settled as well as getting the recent Hari Raya festivities and the fasting month. Then came the total lockdown and out went my mood for most things too. But eventually I will start things off again. 

But for now, just know that I am still around, but things are on a back burner for the moment. 

I totally thrive for life experiences ad right now, you don't get many when you're in lockdown. 

But do read the Porsche Taycan Experience article I just published down below....that electric vehicle is somehow still very Porsche in its execution.

No comments: