Wednesday, August 23, 2006

This site was made because I was bored.

There. I've said it. The actual reason for this blog is that I'm utterly bored, and blogging about one's favourite pastime is the best thing to actually do other than the favourite pastime itself.

That being said, this site will be updated regularly (if I feel like it) and will contain thoughts and reviews about motoring in Malaysia, with a slightly performance related bias to it. Why? I like driving cars fast and enjoy outstation jaunts in my automobiles.

Speaking of automobiles, I have 3 vehicles registered under my name. A 1982reg Honda Civic, a 1998reg Proton Wira 1.6xli and a 2005reg Subaru Impreza 1.6ts which I am paying through my nose as its Malaysia, and no sensibly designed car is cheap. We shall get to that in my later postings.

I also enjoy playing only one game on the PS2 and that game is Gran Turismo 4.

I collect watches. But I won't describe anything about them yet.

No comments: