Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Those Porsche fans out there. Look what I've posted on Myautoblog

To those who think that Porsche are doing a great job in designing or those who think that Porsche have the laziest buncha designers in the world can go to my posting at Myautoblog.org on Porsche's designs.

See what you think about it. Feel free to give your comments (and brickbats) there. As in here in motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com its my domain. Here I am King. I can say whatever I want. And its not a democracy in here. But hey, if you've read some of my posts there I still write what I feel like writing.

Oh yeah. Happy Chinese New Year to all!

1 comment:

Loki said...

I certainly hope Porsche won't change their trademark silhouette because like you said, if it ain't broken, why change it? Especially when it makes engineering, branding and financial sense. Keep those articles coming - there is a dearth in local motoring content!