Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Site Update, New Shortie Video Posted - Motoring-Malaysia's 'Office' At The Sepang Circuit



It's December 2017, and every time December rolls by I usually take a break in terms of pounding out articles, work or any sort of thing that needs me to use intensive labour or use my brains a bit more than usual. If you've been following my stuff over the years you would know that I value Quality of Life above anything else. So, after nearly eleven months of doing stuff, I take a few days to chill and relax a little. The video above was uploaded today and shows off Motoring-Malaysia's 'office' at the Sepang Circuit. 

Ya Righttttttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!


But that does not mean the output has stopped. You are also aware that this is the year where I have decided to do more stuff on video/YouTube as a means of communicating what I feel about the automotive industry and its vehicles. I've been enjoying it so far but it isn't easy as cutting videos actually meant that I have to actually learn something totally new again. Yes, I do own some nice equipment out there but I do not actually know how to edit the stuff that comes out of it. And properly edit them in a way that it palatable to others.

So Motoring-Malaysia has actually moved on quite a fair bit since then. This year's experiment in video has now brought us quite far and I intend to carry on video reviews and news bit into 2018 and beyond. The normal written reviews will also continue, as would news pieces. 


Oh, if you've not followed or Liked us on our Facebook page, please do so. I actually updated lots of stuff in there over the past few weeks. This includes a lot of photos from my recent trip to Perth, Australia. Lots of trucks and cars that we do not get in Malaysia have been posted there - Like this Alfa Romeo Giulia 2.0 Q2 you see above and the truck train below.

There are a few reviews coming within the next few weeks or so and do stick around. Be a little bit patient as I chill a little during this next couple of weeks. I do promise more interesting stuff and content in early 2018. Provided I manage to get myself into gear after all that relaxing!

No comments: