Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Some thoughts on the all new 2014 Honda Jazz

Had a look at this mid spec Honda Jazz. Its big. Very practical but me thinks that it desperately needs a Honda Modulo body kit to hide its length (yes it look like a stretched previous model with a funky front end) and make it look more hunkered down. Interior plastics nothing to shout about but it is well fitted together.

Would I buy it for RM77800? Maybe if I wanted its practicality I would but I dont. I would either buy a VW Polo 1.6 hatch (better built and drives well) or even the Proton Suprima S (a larger, more performance oriented car that could be cheaper with discounts) over this.

Note- this was posted earlier on motoring-malaysia.blogspot.com's Facebook page. Do follow us over there folks. We discuss stuff occasionally.

No comments: